Need gang wars server mode.

I need gang wars server mod from this server 91.204.210.11:7777 . I need it please i want to play with friends. SO PLEASE GIVE ME THIS MODE PLEASE.

go to Gamemod Topic there you will find lot of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastar_25
I need gang wars server mod from this server 91.204.210.11:7777 . I need it please i want to play with friends. SO PLEASE GIVE ME THIS MODE PLEASE.
I WANT THE MOD FROM THIS SERVER BECOUSE THERE ARE ALL GANG IN THE SERVER AND MORE OPTIONS...

Try asking him directly for the source?

Quote:
Quote:
I WANT THE MOD FROM THIS SERVER BECOUSE THERE ARE ALL GANG IN THE SERVER AND MORE OPTIONS...
tbh, it don't work like this, gamemodes it not something you say "I want THAT GM" as if it's not released on this forum, it's proberly a script you would never get without paying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxix
Quote:
Quote:
tbh, it don't work like this, gamemodes it not something you say "I want THAT GM" as if it's not released on this forum, it's proberly a script you would never get without paying
Are some one help me please

No-one besides the current owner of the desired script can help you.
He's in possession of the script and he is the one which decides the future of the script.

Try scripting your own instead or like they stated above, find one from the GM section.