Computer freezes after 10-15 minutes of gameplay

I've been playing for 2 years but never created an account here and I have no other place to solve this problem, anyways, I got a problem.

The 2 years I've been playing, it rarely, almost never crashed and never froze, now all of the sudden it freezes 10 minutes after gameplay. I was stumbling over the people that had the same problem, but it doesn't solve my problem.

Can I have some help please?

woops mistake... ignore this reply.

Maybe your PC is overheating, ive had that problem too, and i faced it wounce again 2 days ago (when my GFX card reached a temperature of 49єC, but im sure it was CPU related, not gfx card). Try run on windowed mode with lower resolution, atm im running SA maxed out in 800x600 in windowed mode and it doesn't heat up more then 1єC as it usually is on idle (43єC).

Best Solution: Add more coolers.

Also remember to clean your PC, dust is the biggest cause of PC overheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Maybe your PC is overheating, ive had that problem too, and i faced it wounce again 2 days ago (when my GFX card reached a temperature of 49єC, but im sure it was CPU related, not gfx card). Try run on windowed mode with lower resolution, atm im running SA maxed out in 800x600 in windowed mode and it doesn't heat up more then 1єC as it usually is on idle (43єC).

Best Solution: Add more coolers.

Also remember to clean your PC, dust is the biggest cause of PC overheating.
Two questions.

1. How can I enable windowed mode? I forgot.
2. There is dust everywhere inside my computer. How bad is that?

Quote:

Ijuuu man, It's disgusting. Clean your computer or go to service. The same problem I had, but i go to service to clean my PC Work Fine

You enable windowed mode by pressing when ingame (left)Alt + Enter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
Belive me, a PC full of dust is dangerous for your hardware, dust works the sorta' like car wax for cars (a layer), but instead of protecting the PC's vital parts, it makes harder for the cooled air to circulate properly.

If some components in your PC are too dirty it can start a fire..look at the temps after a few minutes of playing.

I will try cleaning my computer. Thanks y'all

Yea thats your best bet. I get my pc clean at service as if you open it yourself it voids warranty. Take it to someone like geek squad and see how much they would charge. Also invest in a cooling pad. I bought one before and cools it down quickly. Also might help if your house is cool enough to like a air conditioned room or if you have central air even better.

if you use vista or 7 its too bad for gaming you must use windows xp becuase 7 and vista take 2 gb from ram but xp take 1 gb

i hope help u