[HELP]Animations problem

Guys, I edited the gl_actions.pwn file, compiled it without problems and tested it. There are no problems except one: when i type /anims it shows me the commands, but under the last line it types "SERVER: UNKNOWN COMMAND".

Oops, I forgot another problem - when i start animation the text "To stop it press any key" doesn`t show up. It show but just for a second and nobody can`t read it.

All comands work ok but these 2 problems are...Help me how to fix them ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaFTa
Guys, I edited the gl_actions.pwn file, compiled it without problems and tested it. There are no problems except one: when i type /anims it shows me the commands, but under the last line it types "SERVER: UNKNOWN COMMAND".
That's because you are returning 0. Try adding return 1; at the end of the /anims command, that is, right after sending the client messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaFTa
Oops, I forgot another problem - when i start animation the text "To stop it press any key" doesn`t show up. It show but just for a second and nobody can`t read it.
I guess you messed up the textdraw code.

Quote:

public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
// Init our text display
txtAnimHelper = TextDrawCreate(610.0, 400.0,
"~r~~k~~PED_SPRINT~ ~w~to stop the animaion");
TextDrawUseBox(txtAnimHelper, 0);
TextDrawFont(txtAnimHelper, 2);
TextDrawSetShadow(txtAnimHelper,0); // no shadow
TextDrawSetOutline(txtAnimHelper,1); // thickness 1
TextDrawBackgroundColor(txtAnimHelper,0x000000FF);
TextDrawColor(txtAnimHelper,0xFFFFFFFF);
TextDrawAlignment(txtAnimHelper,3); // align right
}

This is it. I don`t see any errors here. If there are tell me, I`m a beginner. BTW Can I change the button not to be PED_SPRING (SHIFT for me) but RMB (I tryed once and I had to start my all script again )

PED_SPRINT is shift...right. RMB is SECONDARYFIRE

Sorry doesn`t work. It`s with F now..