Needing help on this server -> San Andreas Cops And Robbers [o.3a]

FIRST PROBLEM
1) Alright, well first when I get into a car..it freezes for a little bit then i start driving fine.
Ex.] Let's say im buying a new car, and people are near.. well i buy it and as soon as i get in it, everything freezes for about 5-10 secs giving people around me the advantage to hijack/steal. Why is that?

SECOND PROBLEM
2) Ok, so now I get into the car and wait and everything is going normal, then when I first take off its slow..
Ex.] Ok, i'm in a..let's say im in a Sutan right, then im going as fast as i can and I have like either a bus/HPV/trucks/Cars on flat wheels/ Well you get the idea im basically saying cars that have less speed than a sutan. but anyways im in a sutan and I'm trying to get away from dmer's trying to shoot down my car [when i'm innocent] When I'm obviously suppose to be blowing them out of the water but instead there right on me.

P.S. I seen other people that I have been riding with In a Sutan or Bullet or whatever fast cars blowing other cars out of the water, so its only a problem with me. Why is that?

Try reinstalling GTA SA and uninstall any mods, should you have them.

Well I do have other games installed on my pc that I bought. Could that be the problem? Too much MB and its making SA-MP lag?