[Map Voting, etc.] What do I need for it?

Hey again,

I was thinking of a map Voting between of various Gamemodes. But I donґt know how to start.
So I like to make a map voting where it shows me various missions. Then players can vote via select it and the most votes for a mission wins. Means that is the next mission.
Till here I have this problems:
How do I create a scrip like that? It must be in a Filterscript or in a Gamemodescript? I think Filterscript because in a Gamemodescript I have to put this piece of script to (map voting), right?
What do I need for it? I need TextDraw I think, but what else?

Then I go on..
- How can I create at the beginning of a mission a Skin/Team selection? At the moment when I join my server it shows my no Skins/teams.
- How I create a kind of "Balancer". When a gamemode start and I have to chose one team and the team seems to be full a balance comes in. How to create it?
- What is the main function/difference between a Filterscript and a Gamemodescript? I mean, do I must make my adminscript at a Filterscript or in a Gamemodescript? And how do I make that the Filterscript works for all Gamemodes?
- How to create a Server Bot?

I donґt want that you script it for me. I just want some advice and answers of my questions with a little bit of help.
Websites where it explains me, are welcome.

I look forward to hear from you soon!
Flashy

nuts ? start from the beggining j/k

start from the basics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaGuy™
nuts ? start from the beggining j/k

start from the basics
Wow, what a nice Website really. Donґt know this till now hahahah..
Nah, joke. What do you think I have done?
I donґt get it how to make the things like I say.

So give some advices xDD

No one wanna give some advices or do I must make it in my way? D: