Looking for something

It's been some time since I've been around SAMP, and I'm not sure where to go about it.

I am seriously overwhelmed and disoriented by the amount of servers in the master list when I set up with SAMP 0.3a, being the late person I am (I used 0.2x forever since I liked streaming), and now I've heard that many of the features I liked about one script are being carried into this new thing FINALLY.

But I'm not even sure how exactly to find them.

The biggest thing is the gamemode. I used to go to a server with tAxI's gamemode for 0.2x, and they had vehicles customly distributed throughout everywhere, as well as a bunch of businesses which was really cool. They also used a script that allowed you to change your model to whatever you wanted. I was thinking both of them may have been successfully converted to 0.3a so if I can't find the server again, I can make my own or something.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. I also have this odd feeling I'm still posting in the wrong area in the wrong way

So you're looking for the server? try the search function, or search for the forums on ******.

You just described %90 of the role play server in SA-MP.

Do you have their server name? If you do, search the master list for it; you could even search ****** for a forum / website.