[HELP] Wrapped ClientMessages

Hello SA-MP

I'm getting fairly into scripting a lot but i've recently noticed that if I send a long clientmessage in the chat, it cuts off half-way. (I'm using a Godfather script and trying to use THIS)

I've got no idea how to actually implement it, however. I was hoping somebody could help me with this.

Thanks,

DX7

(Please note i'm only using Godfather to PRACTISE. Don't flame me with stupid posts like "OMFG WHY YOU USE GODFATHER YOU N00B"

Does anybody know how to do this?

Might be because it's too long? samp has a max length of 128 characters in the chatbox

Indeed. What i'm trying to achieve is making a long ClientMessage wrap to TWO lines instead of just cutting off. For example:

"[Advertisement] Selling a brand new Huntley for $100,000. It has the highest security and two i"

when I want it to say

"[Advertisement] Selling a brand new Huntley for $100,000. It has the highest security and two i..."
"[Advertisement] ... nsurance deals. Contact: 6969"

As I gave in my first post, THIS function apparently does that, however I have no idea how to use it. I tried replacing SendClientMessage in Prox Detector and it did two things: First time I tried it it made two lines but the second line was still too short
Second time I tried it spammed the message hundreds of times on the chat