[Help] "File or function is not found" After reformatted PC

Hello, i am using mysql plugin on my server. my script is custom made(totally from scratch) and it was working perfectly. I had to reformat my PC and after i did that, i copied the samp server folder to external drive and put it back on pc after reformatting, now i have got this error:

Код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3a R7, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[18:15:11] filterscripts = "" (string)
[18:15:11] 
[18:15:11] Server Plugins
[18:15:11] --------------
[18:15:11] Loading plugin: mysql
[18:15:11]  Failed.
[18:15:11] Loaded 0 plugins.

[18:15:11] Filter Scripts
[18:15:11] ---------------
[18:15:11]  Loaded 0 filter scripts.

[18:15:11] Script[gamemodes/saw.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:15:11] Number of vehicle models: 0
[18:15:16] --- Server Shutting Down.

I'm not sure but your plugin failed to load. If it's fully/partial made with mysql thats the reason, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDarren (DarrenReeder)
Hello, i am using mysql plugin on my server. my script is custom made(totally from scratch) and it was working perfectly. I had to reformat my PC and after i did that, i copied the samp server folder to external drive and put it back on pc after reformatting, now i have got this error:

Код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3a R7, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[18:15:11] filterscripts = "" (string)
[18:15:11] Server Plugins
[18:15:11] --------------
[18:15:11] Loading plugin: mysql
[18:15:11] Failed.
[18:15:11] Loaded 0 plugins.

[18:15:11] Filter Scripts
[18:15:11] ---------------
[18:15:11] Loaded 0 filter scripts.

[18:15:11] Script[gamemodes/saw.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[18:15:11] Number of vehicle models: 0
[18:15:16] --- Server Shutting Down.
As you can see it says that it couldn't load the plugin, so redownload the plugin and it should work again.

i re-downloaded the plugin, anyone think it may be somting in need installed on my pc in order to run the plugins properly?>?

bump - I cant carry on with my GM untill i fix this :S

Quote:
Follow the forum rules, I'm not going to bother helping you because you can't follow simple forum rules. If you wait patiently then you'll get help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddo [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Follow the forum rules, I'm not going to bother helping you because you can't follow simple forum rules. If you wait patiently then you'll get help.
Well my question went off the list so i need to bump so that people are able to see it on the front page...im not just gonna start a new thread every time

Quote:
Quote:
]
Quote:
Well my question went off the list so i need to bump so that people are able to see it on the front page...im not just gonna start a new thread every time
You wait 12 hours to bump it, you don't just bump it every 1 hour that you want it to be bumped, follow the forum rules and wait like everyone else... OR you could use your brain and post in the release topic of the plugin.

Quote:
Quote:
]
Quote:
STFU no one CARES ABOUT IT/YOU!!!

Well this forum is suppose to help people. Not just make pathetic posts to try to 'catch' someone out if they are not following the 'rules'....

If your not going to help, don't post....SIMPLE