[HELP] A few errors

Hey sa-m forum,

I seem to be getting a few errors on attempting to compile my script;

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Gabriel Borg\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\LSTW2Uv1.pwn(1642) : error 017: undefined symbol "killerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gabriel Borg\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\LSTW2Uv1.pwn(1644) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "TurfInfo")
C:\Documents and Settings\Gabriel Borg\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\LSTW2Uv1.pwn(1644) : error 017: undefined symbol "killerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gabriel Borg\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\LSTW2Uv1.pwn(1644) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Gabriel Borg\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\LSTW2Uv1.pwn(1644) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

I've been trying to fix this for hours..but I didn't manage.

Here is the script: http://pastebin.com/mTTqhUh0

Here are the lines:

Код:
GangZone_CurrentColour[ turf ] = GetPlayerColor(killerid);// save the current zone colour for new players to see  DONT REALLY NEED ALL THIS AGAIN

strmid(TurfInfo[ turf ][TurfOwner], GangInfo[ gTeam[killerid] ][GangName], 0, strlen(GangInfo[ gTeam[killerid] ][GangName]), MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
			TurfInfo[ turf ][TurfOwnerID] = gTeam[killerid]; // save the 'new' owner of the zone

SaveZones();// Save to file
  			for (new c=0; c<MAX_TEAMS; c++) { TurfInfo[ turf ][ c ][ TurfKills ] =0; TurfInfo[ turf ][ c ][ TurfAttackKills ] =0; }
    }