Who should i go with to host my server..

Who should i go with to host my server...

Jihost?
Volt Host?
KingJ

The money doesnt matter i want the best ddos protection mostely

Volt-Host has had a lot of DDoS attacks recently and is expensive.
Both KingJ and JiHost are good, JiHost is cheaper and is running on linux machines while KingJ costs more and is on windows machines. I suggest you check them both, choose one you like more.

KingJ.
And can you please stop making topics like these?

volt host costs much,but easies to use.

Don't care what you say, I'd still go with woet's serverFFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't care what you say, I'd still go with woet's serverFFS.
Yeah, especially when something goes wrong (etc. an error processing payment) and you are screwed, can't even contact them to get it sorted out. Their services are constantly going downhill, while prices are going uphill. That just sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy500[TW]
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, especially when something goes wrong (etc. an error processing payment) and you are screwed, can't even contact them to get it sorted out. Their services are constantly going downhill, while prices are going uphill. That just sucks.
If you know what you're doing, there's almost no chance you fail it. If you don't know what you're doing, your problem. This is what most of the internet companies do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
If you know what you're doing, there's almost no chance you fail it. If you don't know what you're doing, your problem. This is what most of the internet companies do.
Whether you know what you are doing or not, there's always a chance of system to fail. If it happens to you, you are screwed, and you can say good bye to your service, and money. Why paying Ђ0.25 per slot, and taking a risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
Посмотреть сообщение
Whether you know what you are doing or not, there's always a chance of system to fail. If it happens to you, you are screwed, and you can say good bye to your service, and money. Why paying Ђ0.25 per slot, and taking a risk?
Or then use the paypals money back service (what ever it was called)