Some scripting help?

Okay so I REALLY enjoy maping, especially RP.. but some people who map with MTA seem to make /opendoor and /closedoor commands.

Now What I want to know.. Is Can I so this Through MTA MAP EDITOR or Do I use Pawno for it?

Now Whichever answer, can you give me a tutorial, or a "knowhow" on how to do it??

Thanks alot.. Im working on an LSPD map and I want /opendoor and /closedoors . Thanks agaain

JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Tompson. RP Mapper
Okay so I REALLY enjoy maping, especially RP.. but some people who map with MTA seem to make /opendoor and /closedoor commands.

Now What I want to know.. Is Can I so this Through MTA MAP EDITOR or Do I use Pawno for it?

Now Whichever answer, can you give me a tutorial, or a "knowhow" on how to do it??

Thanks alot.. Im working on an LSPD map and I want /opendoor and /closedoors . Thanks agaain

JT
You have to put objects, in MTA editor, then get the coords of the open door and the closed door. Then make in pawno an command that moves your object, plenty of tutorials ow samp wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Tompson. RP Mapper

JT
You have to put objects, in MTA editor, then get the coords of the open door and the closed door. Then make in pawno an command that moves your object, plenty of tutorials ow samp wiki.
I dont think you get it.. I dont have a clue what a Cord is.. And I didn't ask for links.. I said can YOU... Thanks anyway....