Changing modes

Hello.
I want to make different modes on my gm, lets say like a dm mode, stunt mode, rp mode.
All I need some some advise on how to make this. A way to check if a player is in mode 1, so they cant use cmds from mode 2.
This might be easy as hell, but Im still kinda new to this =).

Regards. Buwla

I'm not sure but check at wiki for changing virtual world for each mode. Then limiting commands it's easy just check if the player is in same the virtual world with the command you want.

I know i said rp mode as an example, then virtual worlds would of been really needed.
I want all modes(not going to have a rp mode) to be in the same vw, thats why I need something that checks what modes players use.

But thanks for the answer.

Make like new stuntworld[MAX_PLAYERS];
then the player have to type like /stuntworld, then on each cmd check if stuntworld = 1

But that is just a guess

What the other guy said, have a cmd like /stuntworld and change Virtual World to like 2 or 3 or soemthing, and have all stunt commands check for World 2 or 3. Then they can only see other stunters, and use those commands.

Thats what I was after =). Thanks

Cant figure it out how to put ppl in other modes.
Lets say I have put it like you said, new stuntworld[MAX_PLAYERS]; now how do I set players to the "stuntworld"?