Help with the errors on my new Drug FS Please (Fixed) :D

I am working on a new drug FS and when compiling it i have come across the following errors;

D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (201) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (201) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandText" is not implemented
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (211) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (211) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (211) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (211) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn (211) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

The 201 line is;
Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
And the 211 line is;
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd "/drughelp", true) == 0)
It used to be;
Код:
	if(strcmp("/drughelp", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
but this line brought me 15 errors and when i changed it to the one above i only got 8.

Any help would be much appreciated
It may be because im so tired from scripting all day but i cant seem to find the answer to this one, Thanks guys

Код:
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn(201) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandText" is not implemented
Include everything. that you have in pawno\include
Код:
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn(211) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd"
new cmd[256];
Код:
D:\Downloads\samp03asvr_R4_win32\Tests\Drugnew.pwn(211) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
you have missed ; at line 211 after )

Okay i will try that now, but i added the ; after the ) and it still appearing with the same error.
I will try including everything thats in my /include folder and let you know what happens, and thanks so much for your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeD
Okay i will try that now, but i added the ; after the ) and it still appearing with the same error.
I will try including everything thats in my /include folder and let you know what happens, and thanks so much for your help
ok show me your code so i will fix it.

I included everything and added the ; and the new cmd[256]; but its still showing the same errors.

Okay i will pm it to you, i dont really wanna show it on forums :P

EDIT: He tried but couldnt' fix it, can anyone else help me please?

Anyone?

Sorry for Bump but this is real urgent. Please help guys

Im still stuck on this, there must be someone out there who can help?? Please

PM me a pastebin link and I'll try help

well u can trust me and send me the gamemode on a pastebin (message) and i'll try to fix it

Yeah okay guys il PM you both the code, thanks I appreciate this