Dialog Not showing up to create character

Hello everyone,

I`m in need of some help right now. OK i got my server all set and it compiles fine with no errors or warnings. I set up everything and ran the server. I tried to log into it and had a problem with the character creating dialog. I typed my desired password to create a account and then it takes me to a screen with a little box but the dialogs do not show up. I only get passed the password registration but can`t move on. Here is a picture below:

In my script i was having a problem with strtok. So i deleted the following lines out of my script

Code:
strtok(string[], &idx, seperator = ' ')
{
	new ret[256], i = 0, len = strlen(string);
	while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
	while(string[idx] != seperator && idx < len)
	{
	  ret[i] = string[idx];
	  i++;
		idx++;
	}
	while(string[idx] == seperator && idx < len) idx++;
	return ret;
}
I`m not sure if this is whats causing the problems. Please help me and if you need certain script lines tell me and i`ll get what your looking for. Thanks for all help.

Are the scriptfiles in the right place?

Yea they are i checked myself

Now I doubt Strtok has anything to do with showing the missing input dialog boxes, but if you believe it might be causing the problem: Simply activate the removed code & test again to see if it resolves it or not, this goes for any general script problems you encounter. So test that just to be 100% sure, but if the issue still isn't resolved, you'll have to go through the step by step process to determine when & where the script fails... So Locate the last working feature (Password Registration I guess) and follow your script until the next dialog box is suppose to appear etc. Place print messages at every turn your script might make (Example: All the IF statements etc.) If your prints are revealed on the server console, you made it that far, so do your best to figure out exactly where the script fails to print anything (Thus not making it that far)

Then over-look the script, if you can't find anything wrong with it still, post the script that is failing & include anything that is tied to it... This'll give others a chance at spotting what might have gone wrong...