[Solved] Positioning text on the screen.

I want to know how to position text on the screen like the text on this screen shot:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...a-mp-005-2.png

Thank you for you time.

Text Draws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Text Draws.
Wow ... extremely helpful .. I mean, damn, I'm blown away by this reply, I think I know how to centre my textdraws now (!)

This is how you centre textdraws, or how I do it anyways. I use this: Click here
Hes just a narb that steals others scripts. Anyway, if you are to lazy to use that script then, estimate the co-ordonates because it's based on a 640x480 canvas. I would estimate that that textdraw would be around 500X and 210Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Text Draws.
Wow ... extremely helpful .. I mean, damn, I'm blown away by this reply, I think I know how to centre my textdraws now (!)

This is how you centre textdraws, or how I do it anyways. I use this: Click here
Hes just a narb that steals others scripts. Anyway, if you are to lazy to use that script then, estimate the co-ordonates because it's based on a 640x480 canvas. I would estimate that that textdraw would be around 500X and 210Y.
Yes, you are right I'm stealing from other scripts and I don't know what I'm doing. For me, scripting in SA-MP is like writing a program in C (very similar keywords and some reference of C++) which I have knowledge of and other languages so this isn't new to me only the new syntax and functions. Your two word response was enough to get what I needed and to piece together my own script that wrote from scratch. Thank you for both of your help.