[HELP]How to fix checkpoints

I have a custom interior, but adding checkpoints is like impossible.

If you teleport to a spot into the interior, you fall through it. How can i fix this?

I know theres a way because on a server i play, there use to be a problem telporting into a custom interior because you'd fall through the ground, but he fixed it by doing something that made you teleport back to the spot if you fell through the ground

the custom interior-teleport problem could be caused by the streamer: if the timer (500 ms maybe) is too low to spawn the objects (floor), then you will fall through it. so a position check is done, thats the only way to ensure you wont fall through 2 or 3 times.
btw: a simple timer of few seconds will solve that: TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0) to freeze player for 2 seconds at teleport target, and the player wont fall anymore while the interior is being built, start a non-looping SetTimerEx() to let the timer call the TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,1) to unfreeze...

I see where your going at, But im not the greatest scripter in the world. Can you give me an example? I'm using the plugin streamer.

Anyone...

alright heres a little example of the timer, you have to tweak it abit to make it perfectly fit in your GM.

Код:
at the OnPlayerEnterCheckPoint
{
	SetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
	SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, A);
	TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
	SetTimerEx("UnfreezeTimer", 3000, 0, "i", playerid);
	return 1;
}
then somewhere in your GM:
Код:
forward UnfreezeTimer(playerid);