The Lord of the Rings: Online

Well I recently made a topic about some game suggestions for me and I mentioned that I don't want any account registration and monthly payment game, but I noticed that there is some sort of a MMO called The Lord of the Rings: Online, now I am a big fan of the LOTR movies, and I wonder if the game is also as epic as the series, probably no where near WoW but I may give it a try with the 30 free days.

Anyone have any experiences with this game and could tell me about it?

Thanks

I do, but I speant much of my time with a lute and playing green sleeves and silent night while standing on the mail box.

They got a bit of an interesting story line, each race has a different opening bit (I thought the elf one was the most impressive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
I do, but I speant much of my time with a lute and playing green sleeves and silent night while standing on the mail box.

They got a bit of an interesting story line, each race has a different opening bit (I thought the elf one was the most impressive)
I see, yeah the lute is a pretty cool addition, but can you tell me about stuff like raids and instances, does that occur frequently or is it the game like a bit dead?