ZMCD + X_nr problem

well im new with the ZMCD and i dont know why it dosent work so can someone explain me it how do i have to correct this or what to do thanks in advance

Код:
CMD:buyhouse(playerid, params[])
{
  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pOwnsHouse] != 1)
  {
   new x_nr[256];
   x_nr = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
   if(!strlen(x_nr))
   {
     SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Stand In Front Of Your House Door And type in /buyhouse entrance.");
     SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Chose a Realistic place to place your house entrance (door)");
     SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Admins Wll Be Notified And Will check If your house is placed in a Realistic place");
     SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "If is not in a Realistic place they will Destroy Your house without Any Refunds.");
     return 1;
   }
   if(strcmp(x_nr,"entrance",true) == 0)
   {
     if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pGotEntrance] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"You've already placed your house entrance.");
     else if(GetPlayerInterior(playerid) != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,WHITE,"You have to be outside to make a entrance."), SendClientMessage(playerid,WHITE,"If this is a error in the script, please Contact a Admin/Scripter.");
     else if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) <= 49999) return SendClientMessage(playerid,WHITE,"You need atleast $50,000 to buy a house.");
		 else
     {
       SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "Your house entrance has been placed. If you placed it wrong, stand in the");
       SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "appropriate place and type /buyhouse entrance again. Otherwise, type" );
			 SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "/buyhouse car to place your house car.");
			 new Float:pX,Float:pY,Float:pZ;
			 GetPlayerPos(playerid,pX,pY,pZ);
		   PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseX] = Float:pX; // The co-ords for House enter
			 PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseY] = Float:pY; // The co-ords for House enter
			 PlayerInfo[playerid][pHouseZ] = Float:pZ; // The co-ords for House enter
			 PlayerInfo[playerid][pEnterHouse] = 0;
			 PlayerInfo[playerid][pMakingHouse] = 1;
     }
     return 1;
   }
and my error will be (9931) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmdtext"

and the line is