Server is online/offline

Hey I'm KrylonKrystals and I'm new here (have been registered for quite a while).
Anyway, just out of curiosity I am having trouble running my own server. Don't get me wrong I am a newbie, but I did follow the rules, searched through the forums, tried wiki, and ******. I think that this would be one of the "rarest" thing that happened here ever, if not then I don't know what to say.

Okay, so I port forwarded my router (port 7777)
Current router: Belkin F5D8236-4 v2 (01)
Here is a guide (followed the steps still nothing).
My Problem is when I use the "SA-MP Connection Checker: v4.1!"
---
There is time where my server is offline/online within the blink of an eye OR it says my server is offline with it being in the internet list. The weird thing is when I "apply" the changes of my virtual server's, this is the time of when it says my server is online. After the 30 seconds is up and refreshes the page my server goes straight back to offline. Try to follow along with me please, I really have no other way of explaining this.
Here is an example (managed to grab some screenshots)
(sorry if image is to big)

- Like I said after page is done refreshing it goes straight back to this.

Server Connections - 0.3.0
Is server online No
Is server in internet list Yes
Is server in hosted list No

This is what is inside my "server.cfg"
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ***********
maxplayers 25
port 7777
hostname Godemanon
gamemode0 troy 1
filterscripts base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime
announce 1
query 1
weburl None
maxnpc 10
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
Honestly up to this point I am out of idea's any sugesstions/help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, KrylonKrystals

ive had this problem before, i didnt know what to do, i had realised that my ipv4 had changed outta nowhere, so what i did was simply go into windows, run the command prompt (CMD) and then typed ipconfig/all then scrolled up and found that my ipv4 was 102 now, not 101, which is what i had forwarded (101) so i simply went to my ports, and changed the forward from 101 to 102, ran the server, and was fixed, hope this atleast helps a little....peace

if your router has 'Block Anonymous Internet Requests',
remove the checkmark on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooscar713
ive had this problem before, i didnt know what to do, i had realised that my ipv4 had changed outta nowhere, so what i did was simply go into windows, run the command prompt (CMD) and then typed ipconfig/all then scrolled up and found that my ipv4 was 102 now, not 101, which is what i had forwarded (101) so i simply went to my ports, and changed the forward from 101 to 102, ran the server, and was fixed, hope this atleast helps a little....peace
Alright I'll give it a try, I'll edit post to tell you if it works.

EDIT: I've tried that turns out my PC IPv4 address did not change

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ101
if your router has 'Block Anonymous Internet Requests',
remove the checkmark on it.
Can't seem to find it in the settings of my router.

Anyone can't seem to help this is useless.

Is server online No

That yes means nothing. I had it also, but when I rechecked my port fowards and re-port fowarded, the only yes should be "Is Server online"

Whitch means something is wrong with your ports fowarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wukey
Is server online No

That yes means nothing. I had it also, but when I rechecked my port fowards and re-port fowarded, the only yes should be "Is Server online"

Whitch means something is wrong with your ports fowarded
yeah, I know sadly I did that same thing with my xbox as you can see, I portfowarded the ports to open and I still have strict NAT would it matter if I have a dynamic or static IP?

seems like your router doesnt save the settings because it goes offline right after this page is reloaded ?(the one with x seconds remaining)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0erf|er
seems like your router doesnt save the settings because it goes offline right after this page is reloaded ?(the one with x seconds remaining)
Yes that one, never really understood why it does that, in my opinion Belkin is the worst product ever or maybe it just happens to be my luck.

i see that your using my game mode. to order to port forward try going to this site here: http://portforward.com/ . what u do is find your router and then find ur game and then follow the directions and ur home free. also make sure ur ip is right thats ur portforwarding to. make sure that is tcp only