RP From Scratch

Im hoping to make a Roleplay from scratch,
And i want to save admin level, Cash, Score, House, Ect..
Does anyone have a tutorial on this on how to do that, And/or To make /register and /login

Just start out by planning what your mod will be about - what groups, teams, bases, areas, etc. will be in it, then create those. Most of the code is basics, like teams, text commands, vehiclerestrictions etc., the stuff even a novice scripter should know how to do. More advanced code comes along later, but start out in the basics. I can't give you advice on the code, but I usually start out like this.

Hope it helped a bit.

Edit:

Search for the features you want - admin commands, login systems, all that, and look at others' code to get ideas for your own.

Ive done all that,
I just need a tutorial, Has to be a tutorial,
To use to save houses and drivers license and stuff

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=126584.0

Search for dudb and dini, easiest way of saving, or check the wiki on regular fwrite etc.

Ive already used that tutorial MadeMan, it had bugs

I want to do a RP from scratch but you can't do this stuff? You are in the wrong way...

I'm doing a RP from scratch and I'm using dudb and dini...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekom
I want to do a RP from scratch but you can't do this stuff? You are in the wrong way...

I'm doing a RP from scratch and I'm using dudb and dini...
What you on about?

I checked out that tutorial, and I guess I could ask here. How do you install dini and dudb? I saved the website as dini.inc and dudb.inc in the include folder, but script says

Код:
...\pawno\Testing1.pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"
Halp?

Show the top of you script