I can't use my menu after the gamemode has changed

It took me a while to figure this out, but, i am %100 sure that this is whats going on, When my server starts, i can use my /shop command, which brings up a menu to buy weapons. And every 10 minutes my server changes the gamemode. -->SendRCONCommand("changemode name"); and after the gamemode has changed. when anybody in the server buys a weapon from the shop the whole server crashes, i am %100 sure that it isnt the gamemode, i am wondering if you guys know why menus wont work after the gamemode has changed. HELP ME OUT GUYS! TY!

You know ... you can't use a menu from a gamemode that isn't loaded? So if the gamemode changes, how can you use a menu from the previous gamemode. That's what you mean, right?

No, the menu is in every gamemode. But the server crashes when u try to use it after the server has restarted. Do i have to do something in the onplayerexitedmenu or something? Because my server is GRADE A and it is rly good, this is the only thing wrong with it.

Destroy your menu's in OnGameModeExit .. then create them again in OnPlayerGameModeInit. If you're doing this already, then I have no idea.

Damn! i really thought that would work, But it didn't, Thanks a lot for tryin to help dude.

Uhh.. Anybody else?