i need some help with Linux

I Have hosted server . this is Linux , and i got one problem ,. The Npcs wont load . first time there wasnt samp-npc file. but i manually puted it there . but nothing can someone help please ? and say what is wrong.

the Npcs wont appear. and no messages coming . like Bot Joined < 127.0.01 >

i got error messages in server_log like this:
Code:
sh: /home/gta059/.gameservers/samp_0/samp-npc: /ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
sh: /home/gta059/.gameservers/samp_0/samp-npc: /ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Make sure the "maxnpc" value in your server.cfg is set correctly to allow more than 0 bots to connect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
View Post
Make sure the "maxnpc" value in your server.cfg is set correctly to allow more than 0 bots to connect.
yeah already maxnpc 20

but still nothing :/

i have the same problem :S

Okay, are you sure the samp-npc binary file is chmodded to allow execution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
View Post
Okay, are you sure the samp-npc binary file is chmodded to allow execution?
yes its 777

GOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM. Thanks for all who helped.

May you tell us how, please?