How to do this.

Код:
Header size:      6688 bytes
Code size:     1270116 bytes
Data size:     1430228 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=4183 cells (16732 bytes)
Total requirements: 2723416 bytes
How can I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaran[Enemy-Plus
; ]

Код:
Header size:     6688 bytes
How can I do that?
Youre using too much memory. I guess you use strtok, replace it with dcmd and sscanf to fix this. Look up your arrays, if you made their size bigger than necassary.

Cheers.

No... how do i get that info.... lol.. thats from a post about CPU Usage in Server Support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Quote:
; ]

Код:
Header size:     6688 bytes
How can I do that?
Youre using too much memory. I guess you use strtok, replace it with dcmd and sscanf to fix this. Look up your arrays, if you made their size bigger than necassary.

Cheers.
You know... strtok isn't the most horrible thing that could've ever happened to SA-MP scripting. Also, I highly doubt strtok alone would cause memory overload.

Can I please get an answer to my question? not a disscussion about strtok, dcmd, zcmd or wat ever

In your "pawno" folder create the file "pawn.cfg" and write "-v2" (no "") in this file then save it, you will now get your memory information when compiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Xerxes_
You know... strtok isn't the most horrible thing that could've ever happened to SA-MP scripting. Also, I highly doubt strtok alone would cause memory overload.
No the GF script was and your doubts are wrong dude, I have seen countless threads and posts about this.

I do this but it didnt work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
In your "pawno" folder create the file "pawn.cfg" and write "-v2" (no "") in this file then save it, you will now get your memory information when compiling.

Quote:
No the GF script was and your doubts are wrong dude, I have seen countless threads and posts about this.
You've seen countless threads about strtok causing memory overload?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
OH shut the fuck up about strtok! NO ONE CARES...

Quote:
; ]
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
OH shut the fuck up about strtok! NO ONE CARES...
Honestly, if you talk like that I doubt anyone will give a fuck about what you want

Just saying. Anyways, Donny if you care to answer me(btw, that isn't meant to sound rude ) just PM me, because I think if we talk anymore about STRTOK in his topic, he'll have a little fit.