Game recension thread.

This topic is made to present games to each other and rate them. Please do only post one game at a time.
Please use this form:

Game name:
Price:
Description:
Your rating from 1-10:
Screenshots/Videos:

Iґll start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game name: Audiosurf
Price: 9,99Ђ @ Steam Store
Description: You can import own songs in the game or use pre-defined ones. Your job is, regarding of the type of job you selected, to (for example) ride on a wave which has been created using your song. You need to pickup colored walls and evade grey ones (For example)
My rating: 8/10
Screenshots/Videos:
Notice the "wave" suiting the song.
Song 2 - Blur - Audiosurf

Game name: Gran Turismo 5
Price: 80Ђ ( it will cost arround that wen it gets released)
Description: Its only the best car game ever created ( this applies to all gran turismo versions)
My rating: 10/10
Screenshots/Videos:

Gran Turismo 5 E3 2009 Debut Trailer [HQ] (Rate This Game)

Small note: Forza Motorsport 3 can suck Poliphony's <censored> , they will never be able to beat Gran Turismo.

Forza 3

Price 60 dollar's

10/10 because it is the best and will remain the best racing simulator ever made untill Forza 4. i have the GT 5 time challenge demo and i was upset that GT had went down hill that much.

Forza Motorsports 3 E3 2009 Trailer [HQ] (RATE THIS GAME)

PS you can't rate a game that doesn't exist... so calm down fanboy's

Game name: GRiD
Price: $40 NZD
Description: One of the best racing games out. All will change once GT5 is released : )
Your rating: 8/10
Screenshots/Videos: A couple of me drifting, was watching the replay and though it looked pretty cool, lol.

This isn't really a pointless spam thread, could be pretty useful.

Game name: World of Goo
Price: 19,90Ђ
Description: [B]It's a puzzle / construction game. You have to get a set amount of gooballs into a pipe that's going to suck them in and move them to the next level. And it actually has a story!
Your rating from 1-10: Absolutely 10, I love it. One of the best games ever made.
Screenshots/Videos:
Official World of Goo Trailer (The Original)

Game name:GTA: Ballad of gay tony
Price:22$
Description:
Your rating from 1-10: 10
Screenshots/Videos: an expacion pach for gta4 (the best i think!)

GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony » GameTrailers "Gameplay" Montage

Name: GTA San Andreas
Description: Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. There's also a multiplayer modification called SA:MP
Rating: 8/10
Price: about 15Ђ

Name: Live For Speed
Description: Live For Speed (LFS) is an online racingsimulator. You are driving your car as if it is real and it becomes even more realistic when the new tyre physics come out. Enjoy the racing in the demo for free with 3 cars and 1 track or upgrade to S1 or S2.
Rating: 8/10
Price: Demo: Free. S1: 12 british pounds. S2: 24 british pounds.
http://www.lfs.net
In-game screenshot: (text left bottom is from 'camera-mode')

Game name: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Price: 20 - 50 $
Description: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2]Awesome FPS game, very fun missions!
Your rating from 1-10: 10/10
Screenshots/Videos: E3 2009: Modern Warfare 2 - E3 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuukainiiC*
Your rating from 1-10: 10/10
Naah! It's truely a 11/10.