Problem with ids

so hi today i have a problem with ids so i have this code
pawn Код:
public EnterVec(playerid, vehicleid)
{
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
  {
    new JH [128];
    new strh[128];
    new player[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, player, sizeof(player));
        {
            format(JH, sizeof(JH), "Vehicle Number Registrement: INGSV-0091-[%d]-159", GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, JH);
        }
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"[Vehicle]: Please put the Seatbelt or Helmet using /seatbelt or /helmet");
        }
        {
            format(strh, sizeof(strh), "** %s: enters in the vehicle and prepares to start the engine **", player);
            ProxDetector(15.0, playerid, strh, COLOR_PINK,COLOR_PINK,COLOR_PINK,COLOR_PINK,COLOR_PINK);
        }
    }
    else{return 1;}
return 1;
}
but it is only showed to ID 0 all things to him how i do it for who is entering in the vehicle...
i cant put it on the OnPlayerEnterVehicle bcs dont work the
pawn Код:
format(JH, sizeof(JH), "Vehicle Number Registrement: INGSV-0091-[%d]-159", GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
so to it work i needed to put one timer and some time after i enter in the vehicle it showes it all
so if any guy have the solution .... THANKS

oh i forgot and if i can know the GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)); in OnPlayerEnterVehicle withou my timer say here bcs idk

the callback https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerEnterVehicle you are using gets the playerid too early.. so i suggest you to use the https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerStateChange and use it like this:
Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newstate,oldstate)
{
	//...
	if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
	{
		new VehID;
		VehID=GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));

new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
		GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,sizeof(Name));

new string[64];
		format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d) %s entered Vehicle ID %d", playerid, Name, VehID);
		SendClientMessageToAll(0x55aaffff,string);
		//SendClientMessage(playerid,0x55aaffff,string);
	}
	//...
}

nope this isnt what i want i want it saying when i press enter of F and its ID not model and i dont want to all but yes to a radius of 15