Missing bracket somewhere i think

okay, well I think I'm missing a bracket or something.
Код:
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8506) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8506) : error 004: function "introduction" is not implemented
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8517) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8520) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8520) : error 017: undefined symbol "hackingabusing"
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8529) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"

Here's the code.

Код:
public introduction(playerid)
{
 SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "*********Introduction*******");
                SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "UniqueRP, is a roleplay server.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "UniqueRP was created to give you a better look at what the next generation of Roleplay will be, like.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, "Roleplay is slowly becoming one of the most accurate game modes");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "There is various varieties of factions to choose from");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, " Please Remember to check out the rules by typing /rules.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "The tutorial will proceed. ");
			    SendClientMessage(i, 0x00e6fbff, "Please Wait.");
                // THE TIMER
                SetTimerEx("hackingabusing", 10000, false, "i", playerid);

}
public hackingabusing(playerid)
{
     SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "*********Hacking & Abusing*******");
                SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "Hacking is strictly forbidden here at UniqueRP.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "We have zero tolerance for it, if you get caught, you get banned.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, "Abusing bugs is just as bad hacking.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Instead of abusing bugs, just type /report and give a basic explanation of the bug, so that we can fix the bug for the future.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, " Hacking and abusing will get you banned, permanently. ");

SetTimerEx("SOMETHINGELSE", 10000, false, "i", playerid);

}
			    TutTime[i] = 0; PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
					gOoc[i] = 0; gNews[i] = 0; gFam[i] = 0;
          GivePlayerMoney(i, 2000);
					TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
					MedicBill[i] = 0;
					AfterTutorial[i] = 1;
					SetTimerEx("UnsetAfterTutorial", 2500, false, "i", i);
					SetTimerEx("UnsetFirstSpawn", 5000, false, "i", i);
					SetPlayerInterior(i,0);
          SetPlayerSpawn(i);
			  }
			}
I'm Fairly New to pawno so, any help is appreciated.

check your braces, you will notice that you have (in the posted code) 2 opening and 4 closing brace
and everyone know that a equal closing / opening brace count is necessary

an opening brace you need after an function header (like hackingabusing(playerid))
and an closing brace you need at the end of the function after all the code inside
braces between can only be wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣ ⓐⓢⓢ
check your braces, you will notice that you have (in the posted code) 2 opening and 4 closing brace
and everyone know that a equal closing / opening brace count is necessary

an opening brace you need after an function header (like hackingabusing(playerid))
and an closing brace you need at the end of the function after all the code inside
braces between can only be wrong
Thanks, i managed to get it down to 4 errors, but i still don't understand how the brackets work exactly.

But here's the error.

Код:
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8507) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8507) : error 017: undefined symbol "Introduction"
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8507) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\keujh\Desktop\server\gamemodes2\UnqiueRP.pwn(8507) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Here's the edited pawno code.
Код:
//=================
public Introduction(playerid)) //===8507===//
//=================
{
     SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "*********Introduction*******");
                SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "UniqueRP, is a roleplay server.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "UniqueRP was created to give you a better look at what the next generation of Roleplay will be, like.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, "Roleplay is slowly becoming one of the most accurate game modes");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "There is various varieties of factions to choose from");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, " Please Remember to check out the rules by typing /rules.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "The tutorial will proceed. ");
			    SendClientMessage(i, 0x00e6fbff, "Please Wait.");
                // THE TIMER
                SetTimerEx("hackingabusing", 10000, false, "i", playerid);

}

public hackingabusing(playerid))
{
     SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "*********Hacking & Abusing*******");
                SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "Hacking is strictly forbidden here at UniqueRP.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "We have zero tolerance for it, if you get caught, you get banned.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, "Abusing bugs is just as bad hacking.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Instead of abusing bugs, just type /report and give a basic explanation of the bug, so that we can fix the bug for the future.");
			    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_ASKQ, " Hacking and abusing will get you banned, permanently. ");

SetTimerEx("SOMETHINGELSE", 10000, false, "i", playerid);

}
			    TutTime[i] = 0; PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
					gOoc[i] = 0; gNews[i] = 0; gFam[i] = 0;
          GivePlayerMoney(i, 2000);
					TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
					MedicBill[i] = 0;
					AfterTutorial[i] = 1;
					SetTimerEx("UnsetAfterTutorial", 2500, false, "i", i);
					SetTimerEx("UnsetFirstSpawn", 5000, false, "i", i);
					SetPlayerInterior(i,0);
          SetPlayerSpawn(i);
    }
			}

You have 2 parentheses after public Introduction and also make sure you have forward public Introduction(playerid); someplace in your script

I have forwarded them both, and it still gives me the same old errors .

I don't know what to do.

Any ideas

pawn Код:
//=================
public Introduction(playerid)) //<--- This Parentheses
//=================
{
Did you delete that parentheses?

Replace
Код:
public Introduction(playerid))
With