Drum & Bass Samples

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you know any good sites to get Free drum and bass samples (Not loops) that I can use in Fruityloops?

I try making my own all the time using plugins but, I just can't get them to sound right and they fail epicly.

Thanks alot

best site to look is *******, there loads of tutorials what help you make good tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆ oOBluntManOo ☆
best site to look is *******, there loads of tutorials what help you make good tunes
I know how to make music. But I need samples, Like Single Drum hits etc...
Not tutorials...

Be original, make your own samples D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .: Mave :.
Be original, make your own samples D:
Indeed it is not that hard to hear a bass hit or drum sound and open it up in a program like Soundforge and make your own sample.

What kind of dnb are you in on btw?
Liquid, jungle, jump-up?

Quote:
What kind of dnb are you in on btw?
Liquid, jungle, jump-up?
Jungle, Mainly.

I honestly have tried making my own samples; Using things like 3x Osc and Sytrus plugins for fruityloops, But im finding it hard to get that nice Jungle feel to it.

Hmm if you really want to use samples and shizzle
Try Reason from Propellerhead, they have some nice samples in there, for example I myself created this with only samples.

http://files.uploadffs.com/a/0/90550...e__Trippin.mp3

Quote:
Hmm if you really want to use samples and shizzle
Try Reason from Propellerhead, they have some nice samples in there, for example I myself created this with only samples.

http://files.uploadffs.com/a/0/90550...e__Trippin.mp3
Ahh cool, sounds alright with only samples
My friend in real life uses Reason, But I really don't have that much money to purchase it...

I'll just spend some more time experimenting on Fruityloops and see what comes out of it.

Use Z3ta+ It has some nice Loops etc, Although its a VST+ Addon. for FL.