computer went BOOM

many virus's took over my comp i write this from a cellphone is there a way to recover vista without the disk? THIS SUCKS!

Get the harddrive and put it in another computer as second harddrive and clean it with a AV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikel
Get the harddrive and put it in another computer as second harddrive and clean it with a AV.
Indeed.

If you have some small problems use smitfraud fix.

Can you log onto your computer, or use safe mode? If so then just PM me and I will help you , I've got big experience with cleaning computers ;p

I would pm u but im on a cellphone it wont let me in on safe mode i just get the bsod [blue screen of death]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Quote:
May I ask how could you put it in another computer?
take off the screwdrivers
disconnect the cable sata or what ever
then connect to other pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Quote:
May I ask how could you put it in another computer?
With your hands, my dear.

If you won't get into safe mode I think you can't fix this with out a format

I always use BartPE, just boot it from a CD

Try to burn Kaspersky Rescue Disk in to disk form another computer, then just put disk into your cdrom and restart system then u will see the message, something like; tap any key..., and then u will see Kaspersky scanner, scan your computer and delete any malware.

Link to Kaspersky Rescue Disk http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/...escue_2008.iso

BTW. There could be some hardware problems, so in that case u can get BSOD...