GTA won't start when I press Connect

This is really weird.

Normally I can just connect and GTA starts up right away, but not anymore. Whenever I press Connect, nothing happens.
Please help!

remove the GTA_SA.set file from your My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files folder. The file will be restored as soon as you start GTA:SA (you will only loose your gamesettings).

If you installed a new anti-virus/firewall program around the time it stopped working, add 'gtasa.exe' and 'samp.exe' to it's allow list.

Exact same problem, over the past two days I've reinstalled a good 15-20 Times. No Mods, Nothing like that. It's version 2.0, I downgrade it, It opens up and I get the 'Gta_sa.exe has stopped working'. I've done the compatibilty thing on the two .exe's, samp and gta_sa, reinstalled, got cracks, deleted cracks, refreshed computer, deleted the gta_sa.set. No luck at all.

I don't really want to bring my comp in and pay $90 bucks for a Diagnostic check, that my own diagnostic program's can tell me.

Any other suggestions?

I've searched, read nearly all the support topics on the website, including ones that don't apply to my problem.

Zackworthington@hotmail.com is my E-Mail, if anyone needs it.

Thanks in Future,
~ Regards, Zack.

Knicks, create a new windows user account with admin and try with that.

I've Tried that once, but I'll try it out again.

Thankyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Azer
remove the GTA_SA.set file from your My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files folder. The file will be restored as soon as you start GTA:SA (you will only loose your gamesettings).

Quote:
Will it delete my saved game data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Person
Quote:
Will it delete my saved game data
Nope

Quote:

i use kav10 and it works with deleting of the files