[HELP] stupid pawno

Hi everyone!

I think he dont understand 0.3 sa-mp functions, but I'm doing it with 0.3 sa-mp pawno.
I have a problem with my pawno. So wen i'm compiling any script (even blank script) pawno gives me errors.
This is when I compile blank script (File->New) he gives me those errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(159) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(164) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(169) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(194) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(199) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(204) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(209) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(214) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(219) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(224) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\vartotojas\Desktop\Naujas aplankas (2)\gamemodes\lol.pwn(229) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
3 Errors.
please help me I dont konow what to do
I think he dont understand 0.3 sa-mp functions, but I'm doing it with 0.3 sa-mp pawno.

Replace the old 0.2x include files with 0.3 ones, make sure you run 0.3 pawno not 0.2 one (0.3 one has bigger font)

anything else?

You don't have the forwards.

AHHH NOOB PAWNO DOSE NOT THING FOR YOU,

Did you not try fix them errors and there all 0.3, did you try using the 0.3 compiler for them ??

PS: sorry if i sound mean but he is not thinking to use forward OnRconLoginAttempt for the OnRconLoginAttempt error! and its a new 0.3 function... dont people listern to kye when he says whats new...

PS2: if you are using a 0.3 function you need the 0.3 includes and the server pack to run them