Free SA-MP Servers Logo making

Hello, i am William and i'm 17 years old, and i really enjoy photoshopping. And i am hiring myself for free to make logo's etc. for anything related to samp. This is a logo which i made for my newest server so you can see what my skills are:

If anyone is interested you can PM me.

EDIT: I just finished a Zombie themed logo, anybody that is interested in this one? I will edit the logo so the ip (and maybe name) are in it.

Wow, seems coolio.

You're awesome at photoshop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizeof(Sky));
You're awesome at photoshop.
Agreed.

NICE

That 1944 idea is brillant, love those planes (WWII)

If I weren't currently dis-abled from the internet (No ISP, so I rarely get online other than friends) then I would accept your skills

Sounds nice, To bad i allready got a bunch of logo's and banners but great offering hopefully someone will like or need it . Also nice logo, but isn't really all that hard besides the smoking/fire part which makes it look nice but would of been nicer to see a enemy plane shooting it down.

I didn't know they had giant barbed wire that planes flew into and exploded, in 1944.

Hehehe, i'm not english and i dont know the correct name for it, but its used for fences :P I thought it has a War look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
I didn't know they had giant barbed wire that planes flew into and exploded, in 1944.
WWII vet's referred to it as 'wire-gun'.