[Server execution method] Is this good or bad?

I'm using a new method to execute my server, I call it "tree method"

Description
Tree method is a method with a central gamemode, and a "data" folder inside root, in the "data" folder, there are several folders, like "commands", "systems", "server data", "user data", etc etc... In "commands" folder are every command, each one in a independent file, for example "login.cmd", or "mystats.cmd", and the gamemode includes each command, with simple #include lines. In the "systems" folder are each "system", and like commands, a file for each one, for example "serversidetime.sys".

I was just wondering if that does need more memory processes, because the script must open a new file for each command, etc.

Thanks for any reply.

P.S: The ".sys", ".cmd", ".user", etc are made with a "Server administration cockpit" I've made, so yes, they are valid.

This doesn't change anything honestly, when the script is compiled all includes are added to the .amx So the server isn't accessing any outside files. This method might be good to keep your stuff organized, if that's an issue with you.

Now if you were to have the script read exterior files (in scriptfiles or MySQL db) dynamically for commands, then that would cause more CPU/memory consumption.

I have thought about using Filterscripts for each system. For example one filterscript would contain all of my commands and items (Inventory Script), and another filterscript would contain custom interiors and world objects. This would probably cause some form of lag, but probably at an unnoticable rate. This method would be great for quick insertion of a command without having to GMX the server and no one would really notice, or if one of the objects is allowing players into a restricted area, you could just undo the filterscript and the objects would be gone temporarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
This doesn't change anything honestly, when the script is compiled all includes are added to the .amx So the server isn't accessing any outside files. This method might be good to keep your stuff organized, if that's an issue with you.

Now if you were to have the script read exterior files (in scriptfiles or MySQL db) dynamically for commands, then that would cause more CPU/memory consumption.

I have thought about using Filterscripts for each system. For example one filterscript would contain all of my commands and items (Inventory Script), and another filterscript would contain custom interiors and world objects. This would probably cause some form of lag, but probably at an unnoticable rate. This method would be great for quick insertion of a command without having to GMX the server and no one would really notice, or if one of the objects is allowing players into a restricted area, you could just undo the filterscript and the objects would be gone temporarily.
Thanks for your reply, I didn't know that the PAWNO compiled the includes into the AMX, but It's logic, because the server can't read the PAWN language, only the compiled one.

So, thanks again