NPCs can't connect

Hi!
Some weeks ago we moved to another provider for our v-server.
Now I wanted to add some bots to our script. But they didn't want to join the server, also the server log didn't say anything about an npc joining or trying to.
So I tried some things and finally uploaded a fresh server package. I changed the rights of the samp0svr, samp-npc and announce file to run-able and started the server.
Everything worked fine and the standard gamemode grand larceny loaded with no problems. Then I wanted to load the filterscript gl_npcs to test, if the bots would run fine.
So I loaded the gamemode, but no NPC joined.

Now I already tried a lot of different things like giving every file and directory in the server directory chmod 777.
I tried it with different gamemodes and different filterscript. Also changed the maxnpc value and in the end even uploaded the RC3-2 server package, with whom I tested bots on
my old server the last time. Back then they worked fine. But on my vserver now, even with the RC3-2 package I wasn't able to get the bots running.

I tried my bot filterscript and recording on a server on my PC and there it worked perfectly fine.

So, what's going on with my server? Is the vserver blocking the samp-npc file in some way? With my old vserver it worked fine.

I beg for help.
Thx in advance.
Madd

the vserver is most likely blocking the NPCs.

Do you have any idea, what might block it? A firewall or something like that? Because I don't have one installed on the vserver, I use an external firewall in my vserver control panel.

I have the same problem, someone has a solution ready?

If the bot is not making any log imprint, then you know the problem is occuring before that point. Ensure it is written correctly in OnGameModeInit and consider using one of the 0.3 default bots.

Also try running the same server locally with the same bot to see if it is related to the host, or something wrong with your script. The more possibilities you eliminate, the easier it is to solve the problem.

@ Redgie: Have you ever read through the topic of MaddDogg14? I think the presumption of Staff Joe is right ...

excuse my English is bad.

make sure you have samp-npc.exe and Danny_Ocean dont be a dick Redgie was only trying to help.

HAve you router? Yes - tyr to look in configurations
Look up in your firewall / antivirus etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Ocean
@ Redgie: Have you ever read through the topic of MaddDogg14? I think the presumption of Staff Joe is right ...

excuse my English is bad.
He offered an answer, I offered a solution to the problem.

You offered no input and a useless comment.