How was your Halloween?

Hi everyone, I just finished Halloween for me. I had a bad one. First I was walking towards a school with my friend and someone shot my leg with a BB Gun, Then Someone egged me . This is why Halloween isn't safe. I just want to ask people here, "How was your Halloween?" "Anything Special Happen (party)?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Hi everyone, I just finished Halloween for me. I had a bad one. First I was walking towards a school with my friend and someone shot my leg with a BB Gun, Then Someone egged me . This is why Halloween isn't safe. I just want to ask people here, "How was your Halloween?" "Anything Special Happen (party)?"
Mine was shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Quote:
Mine was shit.
What happened?

Shit.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mine was shit.
What happened?
Nothing, that's why it was shit.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Mine was shit.
What happened?
Nothing, that's why it was shit.
You didnt get candy =0

My Hallowe'en involved watching a dead deer at the side of a road, followed by its entrails. Who needs candy when you have no emotions?

Got smashed (drunk) on beach, cops came, we ran & slept in the bushes.

Totallly suckish...... No one to go trick or treat trick with me >_> (my friends were afraid that we might get into trouble)
Alone sucks anyway. So i didn't even left home.

i was supposed to go chill with friends but then all my possible rides raged and i got fucked over.