deagle handgun bug since 0.3 its got crazy

deagle handgun bug

anyone else get it like this?

What's bugging in it? In the video, I see nothing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizeof(Sky));
He shoots left to the player, but it looks like that player's health is going downwards while he isn't shooting at him.

@TS: Did you or that other player have widescreen enabled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NL
WackoX ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizeof(Sky));
He shoots left to the player, but it looks like that player's health is going downwards while he isn't shooting at him.

@TS: Did you or that other player have widescreen enabled?
no i know about that already as i heard somthing about this a while ago so i thought i would test it try it your self you will see.

Looks like autoaim to me.

Is your friend there/you using a controller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak.
Looks like autoaim to me.

Is your friend there/you using a controller?
i was just about to say either of those, i remember in .2 if the person had a controller or you did you could stand face a wall and shoot and they would die.

but this totally look slike autoaim,

but then there was a rumor that i heard that if the person has auto aim things that will do it to.

also are both of you not with widescrean? and im not sure about this one but i also heard that your resolution dependant of his can have an impact

meaning if mine is 1280X1024 i have a wider shooting area than a person with a 1024X768 and that can do it to casue that is all client sided. either way post if ya ever figure that one out

this was made in my test server and at the time i didnt have my controller plugged in and shady doesnt have a controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpace
this was made in my test server and at the time i didnt have my controller plugged in and shady doesnt have a controller
i do but it broke

Maybe it was just lagg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. M
Maybe it was just lagg.
nope it happens everytime and i would know if i was lagging.