server online

i got a little question,

when i put my server online, well i think i did because i can play on it, but when i go to the tab INTERNET, i wait a while until hes ready with searching, and i search for my server but i cant find it. is it normal that i cant find it or isn't it online then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANNA
i got a little question,

when i put my server online, well i think i did because i can play on it, but when i go to the tab INTERNET, i wait a while until hes ready with searching, and i search for my server but i cant find it. is it normal that i cant find it or isn't it online then?
You have to portforward and then check server.cfg. There is a thing called "announce" there. Change it from 0 to 1.

Remember to PORTFORWARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
i got a little question,

You have to portforward and then check server.cfg. There is a thing called "announce" there. Change it from 0 to 1.

Remember to PORTFORWARD
PORTFORWARD? whats that?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Quote:
i got a little question,

Remember to PORTFORWARD
PORTFORWARD? whats that?
http://portforward.com/