Paranormal Activity Movie, Is it Scary?

Tomorrow, im going to the movies with like 8 of my friends, Were going to watch the "Paranormal Activity" Movie, has anyone seen it here, and can tell me if its scary or not, because i don't wanna waste my money and waste my friends money too, if you dont know what Paranormal Activity (the movie) is its this:

Paranormal Activity Trailer

Me and my friends were gonna go see it, but we never did D:

One of my friends saw it, and he said he was scared as fuck, and another friend he found it funny instead of scary (Still don't get how he thinks it's funny)

'The Fourth Kind' Trailer HD

will be more scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <__Ǝthan__>
'The Fourth Kind' Trailer HD

will be more scary.
:OOOOOOOOOO

Nice, nice.

Mary Poppins is more scary.

No honestly, i have no idea, i don't even knew that movie. I like scary movies such as Blairwitch project and that kind... but this one looks like a fail movie. Maybe i'm getting old too.

Only reason why I KEPT watching it was to make fun of it with others. Laughed my ass off. The movie is crap though and it's FAR from scary. But I do applaud them for their realistic haunting movie w/e.

It's an excellent movie which was made with a budget of $15,000.

If you get into it, it can be intensively scary.

For once it's probably a proper horror movie, as most of the new horror movies exploit violence/sex/drugs and are just not scary at all. Usually with loads of cheap scares which are basically flashing images and loud sounds that come out of nowhere, so it's not even the movie that makes you jump.

In my opinion, this movie is far from like that.

Wow, awesome. The second trailer made me jump lol. I defo wanna see them.

Thanks everyone for there opinion but <__Ǝthan__> made people go offtopic with what I was original talking about, I think, i'm going to watch it, because what JaTochNietDan, JoeMomma53 and what Damian said. I'm leaving in a about a couple of hours to go there. I hope i didn't waste my money

It looks worth to watch it, maybe i'll go and see it myself.