SetPlayerFightingStyle bug?

Hi.
I use this function and when I apply the function at the first time, nothing happens, only at the 2nd time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Hi.
I use this function and when I apply the function at the first time, nothing happens, only at the 2nd time.
This was a common bug in 0.2x when using animations. They may not have fixed it yet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Larson
Quote:
Hi.
This was a common bug in 0.2x when using animations. They may not have fixed it yet....
I'm talking about SetPlayerFightingStyle, it's available since 0.3.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi.
Yeah, but its still a form of animation. Purely saying animations were buggy in 0.2x an thus this may be the same here. Someone more educated in animations may have a better answer :P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi.
Yeah, but its still a form of animation. Purely saying animations were buggy in 0.2x an thus this may be the same here. Someone more educated in animations may have a better answer :P
Probably, as your answer is not even related to SetPlayerFightingStyle than to applyAnimation.. I'm asking about SetPlayerFightingStyle only.

maybe you just click 'firekey' not 'enter+firekey'?
check that.

These are working fine for me...

Press RMB (Aim Button) + Enter = Use the fighting style

It's working fine for me.

Its works but i have same style for all styles...