PAWN 3.2.664 Compiler for Linux (CentOS 5)

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, it's scripting-related so I posted it here :P anyways...
I've built a PHP script which compiles PAWN scripts, so you upload a file, it attempts to compile it and gives you the output. (and the file, if it compiled successfully)

It works properly, but it's currently the latest version of the PAWN compiler, which (as far as I know, I haven't actually tried it :P) won't work on SA:MP servers which run an older version of the PAWN library.
So, my problem is that it runs on Linux, and I couldn't find a ready-to-use version of the PAWN 3.2.664 (the version of PAWN which the SA:MP server uses) compiler for Linux, and I was wondering if anybody had it.
They have older releases, including the one I need, but I think I have to compile it for Linux myself, and I can't be bothered...yes, I'm lazy.

If anybody (SA:MP team, ancient PAWN enthusiasts, etc.) has it or compiles that version for Linux, (CentOS 5) please provide me with a download link.
If you manage to do this, then it'll be 100% working for SA:MP servers, and I'll make it available for all SA:MP scripters to use. You'll also get your name in the credits when it's ready - a small thing, I know, but it's what makes it actually work for SA:MP so it's quite important. :P

Thanks,
ev0lution

Also, please don't post things like "Z0MG SO LAZY, COMPILE IT URSELF MANGGG" or "WUTZ A PAWN COMPILER O.O", only post if you have some useful input.