[Calling EaZy]Vehicle Spawner help

Hello,

I need a vehicle spawner that has anti-spam,

For example, If a player spawns a car then trys to spawn another the other one is destroyed.

Before you tell me to use the "Search" button, i did.

I can't seem to find the right thing i'm looking for, I found EaZy Spawner but i'm a newbie and can't figure out how to remove the gravity adjuster, weather adjuster, Time adjuster, weapon spawner etc.

Can anyone give me a link to where i can find one or if you're nice can you remove the other stuff for me?

Thanks in advance,

-FrostBytez

Why don't you request for EaZy to remove the stuff for you? I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Great suggestion, I'll edit the title to get his attention,

But nothing like "OMFG EAZY C0ME HERE NOW!" rofl!

I'll edit to "[EaZy]Vehicle help"

I'm sure that will be adequate, If not, i'll post in his thread if i can find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBytez
Hello,

I need a vehicle spawner that has anti-spam,

For example, If a player spawns a car then trys to spawn another the other one is destroyed.

Before you tell me to use the "Search" button, i did.

I can't seem to find the right thing i'm looking for, I found EaZy Spawner but i'm a newbie and can't figure out how to remove the gravity adjuster, weather adjuster, Time adjuster, weapon spawner etc.

Can anyone give me a link to where i can find one or if you're nice can you remove the other stuff for me?

Thanks in advance,

-FrostBytez
AntiSpam, can be added to the Vehicle System, I will update my Vehicle Spawner! In a Sec.

Thanks alot mate,

I wish we had cookies/karma here so i could give you one

EDIT:

When you're done, can you give me the link to the post or direct link to download?

Thanks.