What should i do to get this away:

Код:
Header size:      3108 bytes
Code size:      78236 bytes
Data size:     4465776 bytes
Stack/heap size:   16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=4800 cells (19200 bytes)
Total requirements: 4563504 bytes

Read this topic
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0

Don't use more than 16000 bytes of memory in a function.

This isn't in any way weird. Here is condition line from "sc1.c" file from compiler sources:
Код:
if ((sc_debug & sSYMBOLIC)!=0 || verbosity>=2 || stacksize+32>=(long)pc_stksize || flag_exceed)
In other words, it is called when stack optimal size is exceeded.

There are 3 things that you can do about it ..

1. Learn more about the problem
2. Reduce your PAWN File lines
3. Just add one line to stop that message to display

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►Peter Corneile◄ [hugu-hosting.co.uk
]
There are 3 things that you can do about it ..

1. Learn more about the problem
2. Reduce your PAWN File lines
3. Just add one line to stop that message to display
What the fuck, seriously?

Is i assume Peter Corneile in third option thinked of using "#pragma dynamic" wich just increase max "optimal" size for stack, but also that extra space that isn't used still must be allocated. This is just bad workaround. I suggest you to try the hardest you can to reduce size(example. reduce array size if possible, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBullet
Is i assume Peter Corneile in third option thinked of using "#pragma dynamic" wich just increase max "optimal" size for stack, but also that extra space that isn't used still must be allocated. This is just bad workaround. I suggest you to try the hardest you can to reduce size(example. reduce array size if possible, etc.)
Yup , actually the #pragma dynamic will just remove that message but its best to reduce the lines

Crtl+F for [256]

Change it to [128] unless it's MySQL from my understanding. If it's a talking/message string, reduce it to like [200] or something. This is the simplest way to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikepie2221
Crtl+F for [256]

Change it to [128] unless it's MySQL from my understanding. If it's a talking/message string, reduce it to like [200] or something. This is the simplest way to fix it.
a 'talking/message string' can be 128 max. (or was it 218?) Anyways, this stuff happens when you have big functions that are mostly useless. In a small script, you should really be more careful when assigning the sizes. In a large script: You should also be careful but you have to think more as you are using a lot of functions.