Server wont start up normal and doesnt apear to be online

Hey as you all ready know i have a huge problem with my server i cant see it online. for a whyle ago i had some problems with pickups and i gott a message from some guys in this forum and i he told me to try to rebuild the archive with the new pawno and 0.3 includes. I did that and now when i'm trying to start the server it doesnt show up online even not in the favorites list not even on local i where checking the Console and i so that the console is reloading the gamemode file every 10 second and if i try anyothere server as where follow with the server when i downloaded the new 0.3 server it does show up and it works good no problem. i started this new topic because in the othere one it seemse like that no one understand me and now i will show it for you guys in an animtion file exacly how it is but in an faster speed othere ways it would be boring.

Here is the link the size of the picture is to big so i cant post it as an picture in here: Look at me please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fitto
Hey as you all ready know i have a huge problem with my server i cant see it online. for a whyle ago i had some problems with pickups and i gott a message from some guys in this forum and i he told me to try to rebuild the archive with the new pawno and 0.3 includes. I did that and now when i'm trying to start the server it doesnt show up online even not in the favorites list not even on local i where checking the Console and i so that the console is reloading the gamemode file every 10 second and if i try anyothere server as where follow with the server when i downloaded the new 0.3 server it does show up and it works good no problem. i started this new topic because in the othere one it seemse like that no one understand me and now i will show it for you guys in an animtion file exacly how it is but in an faster speed othere ways it would be boring.

Here is the link the size of the picture is to big so i cant post it as an picture in here: Look at me please!
More than half of your filterscript's are for 0.2.2

erm... i saw a post about this before but yer have you checked your scriptfiles are all there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver07
erm... i saw a post about this before but yer have you checked your scriptfiles are all there?
OMG, I have been so stupied and forgot to adda my scriptfiles, thanks you so much, BTW you are a genius xD