How I can protect my fucking server ?

I need protect the server for ddos attacks , etc. All days some noobs attack my server and I can't do nothing...

Somebody can help me, please?

Thanks for all.

USE THE SEARCH!

This will save your server.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=search

If it's DDoS attack you can't do much. Try contacting your ISP/hoster, maybe they would block those IPs for you.

if your hosted on SERVERFFS then you got some luck on protecting it! but.. if not then yehp contact like your internet company and tell them someone is Dossing you and you want to take legal action or what can you do to prevent this from happening

Contact your hosting company, if your hosting on your own PC get a IP Blocker, and block the attacking IP if hes just attacking your server alone. if hes attacking your whole PC with a botnet, than suggest you contact your ISP.

You can get XXX different IPs and none of them will be actual attacker's (operator's) IP; they are just "zombie" computers addresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fitto
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
You can get XXX different IPs and none of them will be actual attacker's (operator's) IP; they are just "zombie" computers addresses.
Yeah well if you say so you are wrong give me the D-Dosers IP if some one have it then i will Start To Hack me true all the Computers that the D-Doser guy use then i will 90% find his IP and i will D-Dose his Computer if i have luck i will crash his computer for ever.
uh huh.

your best bet is to block the main ip ranges, this will at least eliminate the majority of the attacks
if your on linux use iptables, not sure about windows