Dialog suggestion/modification

Can the escape key be un-bound to the second button on dialog boxes?, or/and would it be possible to have a scripting option as to weather the dialog can be exited (returns?) so people don't have to use ShowPlayerDialog on OnDialogResponse to "disable" their cancel buttons for login screens?

That is all.

I always thought menus were quite limited to begin with, I fail to see why you think it wouldn't be useful having the ability to disable specific buttons, especially for those with account systems in their scripts and don't want login/register dialogs dissapearing when people press cancel, or having to kick players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn3d
I always thought menus were quite limited to begin with, I fail to see why you think it wouldn't be useful having the ability to disable specific buttons, especially for those with account systems in their scripts and don't want login/register dialogs dissapearing when people press cancel, or having to kick players.
then make it when the cancel it just reaply the dialog if it kicks then its the scripters fault as on mine if you hit cancel it just re opens the dialog box i think its great they way it is now.

is it possible to make the text a little bigger? Because they seem real small

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraX
is it possible to make the text a little bigger? Because they seem real small
yeah that would be a little bit better, being able to change text size would be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
Quote:
then make it when the cancel it just reaply the dialog if it kicks then its the scripters fault as on mine if you hit cancel it just re opens the dialog box i think its great they way it is now.
That's currently one of the solutions, however due to the escape key being bound to the second dialog button (in my case the cancel button) you're effectively removing the players ability to leave the server.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's currently one of the solutions, however due to the escape key being bound to the second dialog button (in my case the cancel button) you're effectively removing the players ability to leave the server.
not really you could hit it 3 times and it takes you to the pause menu but then you must click resume as esc key doesn't let you close the pause menu while a dialog is up.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
not really you could hit it 3 times and it takes you to the pause menu but then you must click resume as esc key doesn't let you close the pause menu while a dialog is up.
Pressing escape multiple times to return to the GTA pause screen doesn't work either (atleast intentionally). It's probably working for you because your OnDialogResponse callback is laggier and processing more info.

hold your finger on esc key for like a second or somthing it wil open the pause menu.

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == x)
{
  if(!response) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,x,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login to your account",Password cleared.\n\nYou must login to continue!\n\nPlease enter your password below:,"Login","Clear");
}
That's what I have in my script, and it works fine. I made the cancel button a clear button.