Help: Chat and Player Icons

I want to know if there's another way to do this, I want it so I can see player icons. But I also want to limit global chat radius, is there any kind of script or code anywhere that can make this happen?

Bump

Player icons are visible in default script in SAMP and to Limit Gloabal Chat radius you can use Wiki SAMP

Thing is with that, When I turn that on, I cant see player markers unless I am the distance stated in the LimitGlobalChat Radius

Quote:

Set a radius limitation for the chat. Only players at a certain distance from the player will see their message in the chat. Also changes the distance at which a player can see other players on the map at the same distance.

That's from the Wiki

So you want it that everyone can see each other's icon on the radar ?

Yea. Im workin on makin a GPS for cops. And only way I can figure this out, is to make everybodys Icon Transparent, and then when a cop does a command, it changes that players icon to a different color until They turn it off. But I also need it so the chat is in a certain distance like the LimitGlobalChat.

Hide the icons but under the command which you want to unhide the markers type this

pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
    ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(playerid, i, true);
    SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer(playerid, i, (GetPlayerColor(i)&0xFFFFFF00));
    }