I really need help

I was trying to add swat team to my pwn
and i got this C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(4461 -- 4463) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(446 : error 002: only a single statement (or expression) can follow each "case"
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(446 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(448 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(4490) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(4492) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(10399) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(10399) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(10399) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(10399) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\admin_pass\Desktop\Server 2 files\gamemodes\klvrcr5.pwn(10399) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

can u pm me if u can help me i will provide link to pwn file or pastebin

Try reading pawn language. We can't help you with the errors if you don't show us your code.

thats why i said i would give u the pwn file if u could help me

Heres link :http://rapidshare.com/files/285723104/klvrcr5.pwn.html

I dont know for your first set of errors and warnings but on line 10399

if(Shocked[giveplayerid] == 1) {
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Is being shocked right now. You cannot shock a player while the player is being shocked",pname,giveplayerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, string);
}

should be i think

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Is being shocked right now. You cannot shock a player while the player is being shocked",pname,giveplayerid);
return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpace
I dont know for your first set of errors and warnings but on line 10399

}

should be i think

return 1;
}

Thx but i need help with the others if anyone can help me

ill help you mate.

Thank you very much

alos whoever can help is put in credits and whoever helps me finish if i fix my port fowarding problem gets admin rights on server

i gave download link for pwn file

also i had a smaller copy of the file and i got it online when me and my friends tested it when i tried to rape someone it raped myself

-when i tried to add /warn command pawno crashs
-how do u make /say commands

EX:

/say Dont dm and on screen it says Admin*ont dm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman
/say Dont dm and on screen it says Admin*ont dm
pawn Код:
dcmd_say(playerid,params[])
{
  new string[128];
  if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"You're not admin");
  if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Usage: /say [text]");
  format(string, sizeof(string), "say %s", params);
  SendRconCommand(string);
  return 1;
}
Note: You need dcmd.

That should work.