Collide = Crash

Sometimes when I'm driving and I collide with a wall or another object, SA-MP just crashes. All my crashes today have been down to colliding with objects and the client just crashing. Any suggestions on how to fix this. Does anyone else have this problem?

What version of SA:MP are you using?

0.2X Update 1

I just went onto my little test server, and had no problem, maybe try and reinstall GTA and SA:MP?

I'd prefer not to, I'll see what other suggestions come up before reinstalling. But thanks anyway.

Do u have that mod based on GTA 4; Colide = get's tossed out of the car ?

I have GTA IV, but I've not modded GTA:SA or GTA IV. I only use GTA:SA for SA-MP, so I've not modified any files, other than to downgrade it to V1.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide
I have GTA IV, but I've not modded GTA:SA or GTA IV. I only use GTA:SA for SA-MP, so I've not modified any files, other than to downgrade it to V1.0.
Ahh ok ok. Because if u had the mod i mentioned that would explain the game crashes... well sorry, can't help much :\

Don't worry about it, I guess I'll just have to reinstall everything and hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide
Don't worry about it, I guess I'll just have to reinstall everything and hope that helps.
Ye, do that.
Uninstall and delete anything from GTA SA game (ex: the User Files)