[Map] [MAP]Hell (AJail)

|-Information-|
I actually made it for [.B]Vortex (LV Brawl Server) but yeah, Use it if you want to

|-Pawno-|

Updated, Link working! *Clicky*

|-Images-|

Oh nice.

Nice job, again, Luke. I hoppe to see more maps from you

good idear could use as a little death match room maybe lol not to cool for a jail maybe after a player is dead they go here lol hell as you call it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
good idear could use as a little death match room maybe lol not to cool for a jail maybe after a player is dead they go here lol hell as you call it.
You go and do that xD I made this for AJail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke™
Quote:
i didnt say you had to do anything i posted a good idear that others could use this for.

i didnt say you make so when they die they go there, thats for them to do its just an idear.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i didnt say you had to do anything i posted a good idear that others could use this for.

i didnt say you make so when they die they go there, thats for them to do its just an idear.
Was just saying if you wanted that Thanks for the idea bad the way. Plus somebody else could make a heaven and.. RP? DDDD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Was just saying if you wanted that Thanks for the idea bad the way. Plus somebody else could make a heaven and.. RP? DDDD
lol good idear i might make somthing like that so if some has killed they go hell and if hasnt and dies they go to heaven lol

Nice Map Im adding it.

2 Fast questions:

-How to program it, For example I make /ajail, How to program that when I ajail The player jailed goes there?

And When i add the map It says.

Код:
C:\Users\Mikel\Desktop\L4D Server DM\gamemodes\dm17.pwn(965) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantontini
Nice Map Im adding it.

2 Fast questions:

-How to program it, For example I make /ajail, How to program that when I ajail The player jailed goes there?

And When i add the map It says.

Код:
C:\Users\Mikel\Desktop\L4D Server DM\gamemodes\dm17.pwn(965) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Check for any missed brackets

And check one of the admin FS's, then just replace /jail or whatever coords with one of my objects Ill get better cords tommorow & Post an example of the command