Vehicle Menu, Please help :( :(

Hi, i have had this vehicle menu for eyges, but i cant compile it cause of errors i dont know how to fix, please can someone fix them, thanks, much aprecated ;P
Script: http://pastebin.com/f1cb761cb

And what are the errors ?

C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1463) : error 002: only a single statement (or expression) can follow each "case"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1463) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1466) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1466) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1466) : error 004: function "OnPlayerExitedMenu" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1470) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1470) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1470) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyCar"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1471) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1471) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyCar"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1473) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehicleid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cameron Banfield\Desktop\Supreme Stunting V0.5\filterscripts\Need to fix\menu.pwn(1476) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 997)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

It is DestroyVehicle, not DestroyCar

EDIT: Sorry, you have it defined, no problem

You seem to have missed a lot of braces, in the "OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow(playerid, row)" callback.
I had some time today, so I fixed it for you.
http://pastebin.com/mb267549
I hope it works, as I didn't test it. But it compiles fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |∞|-Рцппσĵσ-|∞|
You seem to have missed a lot of braces, in the "OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow(playerid, row)" callback.
I had some time today, so I fixed it for you.
http://pastebin.com/mb267549
I hope it works, as I didn't test it. But it compiles fine now.
OMG MAN... your the best, ty

Hi, i got another problem, if someone elce spawns a vehicle, the other players vehicles get taken off them
pls help

Anyone?

Anyone?
Please please please :<

i'll will take a look at this tomorow.
ut in wich gamemode do you use it ?