Doss attack - Read me

Hello, cause an idiot doings a doss attack to my rented server with cmd. Do you know any samp server hoster who provides doss protection to the samp servers?(if thats possible).

I used X-Serverz some months back, it was the days when Netzeek was at his biggest. The protection they made suppressed attacks even by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
I used X-Serverz some months back, it was the days when Netzeek was at his biggest. The protection they made suppressed attacks even by him.
They resolve things by range-banning continents, that's not really a valid solution for a server that needs its players.

get a vps with ddos filtering

pfff ye advertise whith this host and that host. Listen. if you get a ddos ( depending on the size of the ddos ) your server will go offline
nothing you can do about it. ye make sure you got a LOOOOT of badwitch but that is most time imposible. If like an other server in the server house is ddosed yours can go offline to. There is nothing you can do then wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipy
pfff ye advertise whith this host and that host. Listen. if you get a ddos ( depending on the size of the ddos ) your server will go offline
nothing you can do about it. ye make sure you got a LOOOOT of badwitch but that is most time imposible. If like an other server in the server house is ddosed yours can go offline to. There is nothing you can do then wait....
Really? We've hosted the PartyServer while it was receiving a 800 mbit DDoS for several hours without any lag or downtime.
This is achieved by using 1 gbit servers, custom kernels and Cisco Guard.

serverffs and x-serverz tommis has some great anti doss software on his servers we had a chat about it and he told me how it worked but dont no about serverffs but they must be great as there like no.1 rated so serverffs or x-serverz

you cant dos with cmd because all it does is a ping flood which is outdated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
serverffs and x-serverz tommis has some great anti doss software on his servers we had a chat about it and he told me how it worked but dont no about serverffs but they must be great as there like no.1 rated so serverffs or x-serverz
X-Serverz have been down quite a lot, at least 6 times when I used to play at San Andreas Roleplay, then it was down for a few days. In 5 months, with my server I've only had 3 hours downtime and AFAIK it was updates.

X-Serverz maybe don't say the truth, They just want to Earn money from Ordering a server? as I know, Anti-DDoS Doesn't Exist... You can get he's IP From using Incoming connections and banning him